2008 - 2013, Self-employed Architect, Greece:
- Traditional house remodelling, Stylida, Greece (2013);
- Office refurbishment, Agioi Anargyroi, Athens, Greece (2010);
- Final study commissioned after preceded architectural competition, Ilia, Greece (2008).
2012, Architect at De Zwarte Hond, Netherlands:
- Competition entry for the Master-plan of Brussels Canalzone, Belgium (2012);
- Michaelschool in Rotterdam, The Netherlands (2012).
2008 - 2010, Architect at A.N.Tombazis & Associates Architects, Greece:
- Concept Design Competition: The New building for Federal Council of Abu Dhabi, U.A.E. (2010);
- House in Filothei, Athens, Greece (2009);
- House in Psychiko, Athens, Greece (2008);
- Blue City Project, Oman (2008 – 2010).
2006, Architectural Intern at Gulf Precast Concrete Company L.L.C., U.A.E.:
- Dubai Mall Project (Burj Khalifa), Buildings 18 & 26, Dubai.
2005, Architectural Intern at Octas Co., Greece:
- Mixed-use building block, Lykabettos, Athens, Greece (2006);
- Housing apartment block, Lykabettos, Athens, Greece (2005).